Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE EVE

Having read the New York Times this morning, and having taken note of the TARP bailout of the auto industry, and having read of the incoming Obama administration's choices for labor and environment, I'm even more convinced now that folks ought to spend their cash on real property and hunker down for the long run. We're in for some tougher times than that which we've already suffered. Take your money out of anything with risk, and put it in something solid. Don't buy anything except that which has solid value.

I'm gone for the next week. Everybody have a very merry Christmas as we celebrate the birth of the One Who has overcome the world. Email me at john@johncmartin.com, and I'll pick up right where we left off when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home