Monday, June 05, 2006

South Region

Of all the regions of the country, which one would you think was the only one that increased sales of existing homes in May? The western region..... with California? The northeastern region with New York and Connecticut? Nope! None of those.

It was ours.

All the other regions of The United States decreased from 4% to 11% in sales of existing homes. But our southern region increased 1.5% from an already hot market.

The number of people hitting my web site has increased dramatically as well. I was shocked when I pulled up my statistics for yesterday, Sunday May 4th. Over 13,000 people hit my web site for one reason or another. A record by far! We don't have enough nice properties on the market to satisfy even a small percentage of that.

The point of this story is that this is still the place to come in order to buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home