Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday

It's Saturday morning, and I'm pretty tired. Overslept. But I'm gonna go get my daily workout anyway. On those few occasions when I have to miss, for whatever reason (illness, schedule, etc) my workout, I feel "drugged"..... lack of aeration and exertion.

But we finally worked through all the difficulties of closing of escrow for a new, very exclusive development here in Tyler. It was a fourteen month endeavor of love for my customers; but we got it done. The last few days were very intense and rather exhausting. The "devil" is in the details, isn't it?

Anyway, the new development is going to happen! And it promises to rival, and exceed, all the other gorgeous homes and areas of Tyler in its beauty and serenity and exclusivity. If you're interested in learning more, please click on my website and take a look. Email me for more info.

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home