Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday

It's Sunday morning here in Tyler, and it is raining! The 220,000 guests that are supposed to come from all over to see the spring flowers are going to be very disappointed. But we have almost two more weeks of creation glory to enjoy!

It's been a rough week in real estate, with too much work going on. I'm glad it's the Lord's Day and I get to rest. Our new exclusive estate development looks as if it will close at the end of the month, and maybe I can slow down a bit.

Next week end is the historic homes tour here in Tyler, and I'll be hosting a lovely home on Saturday. If you love flowers, come on to Tyler! You won't be disappointed ..... I promise. This is the rose capital of the world; and the azaleas are even more impressive than the roses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home