Tuesday, March 09, 2010

HEALTH CARE REFORM

Should someone ask me today whether I thought Mr. Obama's health care reform was going to pass the house of representatives, I would have to say "yes". The depths of power manipulation seem to be unlimited with this administration; and the nation is spiraling downward in the midst of it all. It's not good.

If my wife and I were at all in the market to buy property, I would move quickly to secure a home; and it would be a place that I could easily defend. At the same time, it would also be amenable to things like additional water and power sources and storage facilities.

My customers should move quickly to get financing if needed; and make choices soon. I'm not a conspiratorial person; but just like buying life insurance, one should prepare for other contingencies as well. Consult an expert in preparation; consult an expert in real estate. Both of those are present in one realtor: www.johncmartin.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home