Monday, October 20, 2008

REAL ESTATE BLUES

The complaints go something like this: "My adjustable rate mortgage on my $300,000 home is set to go up dramatically. And I can't refinance my home with a fixed rate mortgage, because the appraisal is now only $150,000! What can I do?"

Folks are hurting all over the place, but especially in those areas where prices spiked so quickly. And things are going to get worse for them when cities and counties and school districts begin raising taxes on homeowners in order to cover their own shortfalls.

The point here is, that as buyers seek to put their money in something solid (i.e. real estate), they need experienced realtors to help them. At http://www.johncmartin.com, our thirty five years as realtors can give you some confidence concerning your investments. You want to buy; you need to buy! What better place than Tyler Texas real estate? And what better way to do it than with a savvy realtor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home